General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

bad customer experience with Fido Internet

Hi Fido,I am very disappointed about the customer experience that I have received since I joined Koodo on November 22, 2022.Your representatives repeatedly made the same mistakes one after another. Originally, on November 22, 2022 I agreed to subscri...

victorychan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Please help me in closing Mobile Connection

hi, I m a FIDO customer since 2021. Due to the health emergency of my family, I had travelled back to my country on Nov 2022. As of now, 16-Jan-2023,  Im not looking to return back as my family still needs my attention back in my home. Im holding a F...

Complain

I want to complain about the store located in  cote sanit luc shopping center. I tried to refere my spouse for a new fido, but the fido man said it is reasonable to provide a 2nd line on your acoount, we offer 5$ reducing in each of your bill, (I ask...

Fdehghani by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail prompts not working

I've tried everything reading here and yes it says I have voicemail on my account and it refuses to let me set it up. Please help I'm getting super annoyed 

Crystal971 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! File a complaint

Hello, I'd like to file a complaint to Fido throuth online or email.I tried to find the ways online, but it seems no way.Does anyone knows it? Thanks, 

arbo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes