General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Does fido aimit their promotion?

Hello,I saw there was a promotion of phone on fido website several months ago, so i decided to update my phone. Before it was update, i called customer service to make sure it works. The lady told me its real and i only need to pay 15$ per month(15$x...

Lilas_f by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data not working

Trash company, cant get data working lost 2 days worth of work, im leaving fido, never again gonna sub to this unreliable trash.

Vlad1988 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Office Of The President Escalation

I have spent over 32 hours with you trying to be get one line and phone straightened out. Yesterday I called in and spent over an hour and a half only to be hung up on during the transfer to a supervisor. No one even bothered to call me back. Your as...

microcl by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes