General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Scam or Real?

I've been recievcing a phone call from a number listed as 1-833-xxx-2394 stating they're from fido/rogers loyalty department. They were offering me an internet plan, 500mbs down, unlimited data for around $45. She mentioned other great rates aswell f...

Jessayy by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Huge Bill due to loss of long distance option

i got a huge bill of $800 and they refuse to adjust . i am using the fido from many months. I requested add on data and representative told me a plan with more data and told me to do it online .I also requested that I dont want any other changes in p...

Jasleensodhi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

First Bill - More than double the charge

I received my first bill today. I opted for 45 CAD plan which includes 6GB data. I took the plan on Feb 23rd and my bill is $103.52 which is more than double the charge of monthly plan. I haven't used more than the allowed daily limit of data, not ev...

BM30 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! illegal increase on the monthly fee by Fido

I changed my plan to Fido Payment Program - 2GB with $35 monthly fee on January 12, 2021, which is a permanent plan until I change it.   I don't have any promotion like $10 reduction for 12 months or balabala..... It is $35 permenantly.   In March 20...

fibo123 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Going out of the country

Hi! I will go back to my country for vacation for one month. So I'll not use Fido for one month for sure. Is there any way to stop the bill for that month? I don't have any down payment for phone, I'm just paying for the monthly usage fyi!

Taneer123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes