General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Live chat not working - "Outside business hours"

Anyone getting this issue? Logged in at normal business hours trying to access the live chat and have been receiving this message for a week (January 2023)"Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, but you’ve reached us outside of our regular business hours. ...

tiffanywtlee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Missed calls from people who never called me

This is not the first time it happened but the frequency is going up recently. This afternoon at 2:37 and 6:13 I got two missed calls from numbers I don’t recognize and I called back later and they said they never called me. It happened a couple week...

Ellianna by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong bill

I have a strange part in the bill.Fido Roam - International      CD$15I want to know what this is. 

minhuichoi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Agents

Has FIDO done away with live agents.  I have been gtrying to get to speak with one and wasted almot an hour with JACKMost frustrating experiencence ever.

1986 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes