General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Transfer of Responsibility

I have 3 lines on the account and i am currently the account owner. I want my brother to be the new account owner so If i do a transfer of responsibility under his name, will the current plan remain the same on a new account when TOR is done or will ...

ishnaz by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im mad! 2nd line/SIM jammed for over 24hrs

I have two lines on my Pixel 6a with dual SIM. My personal line is a regular SIM and my business line is an eSIM. I've had it like this for over a year without issues even when I upgraded phones. I've been wondering why I'm not getting any texts or c...

Amb21 by I'm helpful level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no phone & internet

THIS is extrimally wacky!!!West island  - Montreal, most of the areas have no PHONE coverage!!!How is it possible???no backups? no redundancy???3 days????perhaps it is about time to switch all my 4 lines to another company

VladKir by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido service via app and webportal inaccessible

Im having a trouble accessing the fido app and webportal. It freezes. I try to troubleshoot by uninstalling and reinstalling the app and even using my phone own browser but it kinda looks like something is wrong with your service. The data and WiFi c...

gregbuban by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes