General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Complaint about billing after accepting phone offer

Last month I call fido customer service and ask to upgrade my phone, She offer me a pre certifide s9 for Monthly payment of $10. because it was an early upgrade so she said I am a loyal customer and i have an offer that if i upgrade my phone earlier ...

Jagjinder by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Existing plans vs new better plans for existing Customers.

existing customers who are paying old rate plans shouldn't be switched automatically to new offer with plans and deals which are much better than existing plan? ive been paying $30 on one plan and $20 on another plan extra for the past 7 months but I...

Mateen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lack of customer service

I have ordered a Fido service by phone.  Fido sent me an emailed confirmation of my order but there is a mistake.  Tried to call Fido to correct the mistake.  Fido agent commented that the mistake would be corrected with the new line to be activated ...

Szeto1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing delivery method

I just spent an hour writing a post that got an authentication error when I tried to post it. I am so close to cancelling my order, my account and even my Fido credit card because I am so frustrated..   Long story short I want to change my delivery m...

Charbaby66 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes