General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

I'm paying for an extra number I never had?

After speaking with a fido rep after I realized I've been paying for an extra tel number, they cancelled any more usage from it, but say they can take the monthly billing off? I'll have to wait till Dec before for it to expire? Anyone else have this ...

Rodnik by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cant log.in app

Hi i cant log.in my Fido App! "Sorry, we've hit a snag, Please check back later"  what happened? Any solution on this?

Taz82 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won indigo gift card and now not there

Hi everyone,I was a past winner in August 2022 of an Indigo gift card. Now the card disappeared from my profile. I got the run around when I called Fido and they don't know who I should contact within their company. Can anyone let suggest who or whic...

DOMCH1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unnecessary Payment

Hello thereRespected Mr/Ms I m a student just arrived canada 1 month ago and I was told to get a Fido sim card , so I did buy one but the plan I getting was only 15 GB data for 55 dollars with additional activation charges of 50 dollars and other tax...

Nothing6 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes