General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Paid too much!!!

Please Help Me!!!  I found that from this August, my bill jumped up to 700 from 70 !! which is significantly unnormal! I would like to know if there is issue or mistakes for the fido system! 

tonyyoung by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaining about overcharge

My daughter's phone contract expired October 12, 2021 and we went to another provider for a cheaper monthly plan on October 16 2021.  Fido charged my daughter $45 per month and when I look to pay for her last month usage it went to $256.47 which shoo...

icon0406 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

text doesn’t work

Hi! I just became a Fido User and I'm trying to figure out how it works ! I have a problem with my Text messages, I can text others when I don't have Internet connection but I don't receive the answer to them until I reconnect to Internet...how do it...

Antonella28 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't receive my phone

I got message from Purolator and relized my pakage has been delivered to my old address. However, I told the angent to change my address during the first phone call. I called again to request address change after I got conformation letter that showed...

Annie28 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes