General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! phone plans for vacation

I'm surprised that there is not a FAQ section to explain how you can use your data plans while on vacation.  I'm travelling to Ireland and Europe for two weeks.  Is the only option to pay $12 /day ?

chris4 by I'm a visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unpleasant service and how Fido solved it

I am customer of the fido. I have done payments online for a long time. Every time during login,  Fido gives promotions , which appears as a separate window. So, to get access to my profile, I need to close this window 1st. A couple of weeks ago, I w...

NikolayZ by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

extra charges

Have they returned amounts collected that are not legally discussed in your plan?#Fido 

Tebanbsc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated

I've been with Fido 13 years. Asked for service charges to be waived was told NO. Set up automatic bill payments and when it failed was told I didn't follow instructions. Funny the landing page for my account showed that auto withdrawal was setup and...

Ntlhottie by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant send message with fudo, ERROR 2

I'm getting the above error when trying to send a message to 1 person (given I text few people so may affect others). I've tried verifying SMSC, deleting cache and data from message app, rebooting, upon other things. Any ideas what could cause this? ...

codieb98 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes