General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Roaming Charges inside Canada 🍁

This post is to see how many people had the same issue as me. I did travel to Morden (is close to border but still Canada, received 2 calls while was there. Between 2 and 3, them we decide to go to US and crossed the border around 4:05 (we had to pay...

866BC413-0179-473D-A000-B250E5C7D378.png
MirandaJana by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

account access

hi i ve changed my number because of annoying call everyday from the last owner relative  i have changed it but i lost acces to everything what should i do now to get it back   

Araanes by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido intial setup charge 1st bill

Folks,Very upset about the 1st bill charge.I took the sim card in India , and activated on stores. In shop I asked them they said intial charge will be waived off as they mentioned on sim card which I took in India. They took my sim scan and activate...

Adithya101 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Live Agents ridicously slow

It's extremely frustrating to talk with one of your live agents, they take on average 4/5mins for a response, this is not okay. The whole point of talking to someone via live chat is for a prompt response. Ive been talking to an agent for 30 minutes ...

joe984j by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Hacked phone number

Someone is using my name and phone number to make a Snapchat account and Amazon.ca account. How do I delete those fake accounts and block that person?

Superwasher by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes