General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Questions about changing from Postpaid to Prepaid

I am considering changing from Postpaid to Prepaid but I have a few questions....   1) Can this be done at a Fido store or do I have to phone in?    2) How exactly is the $15 migration fee charged? Does it appear on my final Postpaid bill?    3) If I...

mm15 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

OTP code

As a result of my numerous conversations with your esteemed official, you said that the reason why I could not get the OTP code from teb bank in Turkey since May 14 may have prevented me from receiving the SMS OTP code of Canada Telekom, and you told...

2Mehmet by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Get chat transcript

Anyone knows how to get chat transcript if I didn't receive the transcript by email? I have contacted agent to request a chat log, but they told me they have no access to get a historical chat transcript.

Johnyu2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell tower opportunity for fido

Hi,   I have an opportunity for fido to install a cell tower in Downtown Hamilton.   I own multiple commercial buildings in Downtown Hamilton and I would like to provide Fido with the opportunity to build cell towers. Please contact me

fdfads by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning for Cruise Ship Goers

Just a warning for anyone planning on travelling on a cruise ship. Your phone will still work while at sea, but Fido Roam like Home, does not cover the service. Fido does NOT send any notification that this area is not covered, they will still happil...

MikeL5 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes