General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Pausing my account online

Hi is there any way to pause my account online. I read somewhere that it needs to be done by a representative however I do not want to call as I am not longer in the country. Is there any way to get to a representative online, I looked around and cou...

noerart by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PRE-AUTHORIZED

Hello, ok so my plan is automatically credited to my credit card. But before the payment date (they charge it in my cc July 2 or after) I paid my bill July 1st manually using my debit card. It shows zero balance but in pre-authorized card shows pendi...

Chuchi1017 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido xtra

Tried to redeem free icecream offer at Dairy Queen on 4th July '23.Printed out the redeem offer which had eight digits.However the store outlet accepts five digits only so could not use the offer and ended up paying for both the orders.Further could ...

ahtke by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming

Hiii  I will be traveling to the United States OR overseas and I was wondering how does it work and how much does it cost as well???  Thank you,