General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

delinquent charges

Since I no longer live in Canada, I have suspended my cell phone and also suspended my card.I was leaving Canada on the last day of June, and the bill for the 25th of July was included. I had a problem with my bill, so I chatted in mid-July, and was ...

kijin22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Customer Service

Hello, Customer service became very poor in the last years at Fido. I have been with Fido for almost 15 years and I called to modify my plan for something they offer to new customers (Bring your phone 20GB 39$/moth). I have my phone (completely paid)...

Laila2202 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live chat not useful

Hello, I'm completely pissed off about the customer service offered by Fido. I wanted to enable my service which was temporarily suspended as I'm abroad because of an important call which I was expecting. I started the llive chat exactly at 9:00 Am i...

vijai11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Move to fido and buy simcard online

Hi,I am using the other carrier and would like to move to Fido and wanna buy simcard online to avoid $60 fee. I'm wondering how can I change the carrier if I already got a Fido sim card?

mhewlml by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Simple phone upgrade exposes unexpected charges

I've been with Fido for years and had excellent service BUT that has changed.  I called in to upgrade my phone and was told there is a $60 fee even though I clearly stated repeatedly that I would do the set up.   Then they advised a plan upgrade woul...

dreamj by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes