General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! I paid my refill to fido

I paid my refill with my credit card,the money was already deducted,but my account doesn't work at all even my phone doesn't work. I tried customer service and there is no way I can contact somebody live to help me in this matter, can someone help on...

nesterin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! no network coverage

My phone just went to No Network Coverage, is this a phone issue or a network issue     ***Edited to add labels***

workinaussie by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How many times can a call be forwarded?

Might be a strange question, but when I travel, I forward my Fido line to a US calling service. From there I forward to whatever US number I am using on my cell phone. But, if I am staying with friend or family, I might want to forward from my cell t...

10yearfido by I'm an expert level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Receiving picture messages, any fees?

I was wondering, normally the answer is simple. If you receive a picture message and download the picture, you automatically get charged. However, Blackberrys are different. If you receive a picture message, it's automatically downloaded. Does this m...