General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Texting while travelling

Is there any chance of creating a travel package that could be for unlimited texting for more than 24 hours in the US?  I don't need talk time or data and would just like unlimited texting for a couple of weeks.  A text-only option for interational t...

ccurran by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account iPhone App

Are there are any plans to update the my account app for iOS 7 (larger screen and newer font). It's a great app but the current version makes Fido antequated.    ***Edited to add labels***  

aliammar101 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New phone, new plan?

My daughter had a Crackberry.  Just after the warranty was up, it crapped out.  It had enough problems that she couldn't use it the way it was supposed to be used, but luckily enough, we had an old LG phone she could use.   She now wants to buy a new...

lindam by I'm helpful level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming calls

Hi I am currently having a problem with my new unlocked cell phone. It seems as though from what my friends have been telling me and my own tests that my new phone seems to be not even telling me I have a call and it sends it to voice mail or does so...

sriggsss by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling to Hong Kong! Eye opener!

Happy 2014 everyone! The clock's just stroke 12 for me here in Hong Kong! I've been here for the past few weeks and its been a blast! There's a lot of great stuff here in Hong Kong, but for this forum I will stick to the wireless stuff!   As I'm stay...

Wufai by I'm qualified level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes