General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Why is Fido's website and app so horrendously awful?

It seriously blows my mind how many times things go wrong with this bloody website, not to mention the app!For the amount of money we're paying, you would think they could hire a couple people who actually know what they're doing to run the site.   E...

SoKeta by I'm a participant level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 23 likes

Not receiving text messages from international banks

Hi, I am not receiving any text messages from international banks like State Bank of India, Bank of America or Citibank, USA.  I am able to text myself and text from international SIM to my fido number is also working. Its just that the bank alerts a...

prashant5639 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 52 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Where’s the Callback.

Hey Fido, how does one call a human representative by phone?   And DONT say callback because I tried MULTIPLE times and sm consistently told NO callback times are available.   so?  how.explain plz. 

Unforeseen International Calling Charges

Dear Fido Customer Support,I hope this message reaches the right department to address my concern. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction and confusion regarding unexpected long-distance calling charges I incurred after switching from Lucky Mobil...

Long distance call charges

Hi there, I found that I am not only one who got charged for long distance call, there are so many others who get charged also.I hvae been keep charging by Fido for long distance call to USA,  which I have never made it. And when I called technical s...