General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Roaming in Peterborough?

So my son has moved to Peterborough to go to college at SS Fleming. He just texted me and said his phone is showing data roaming?  He says it started a couple days ago.  Why would he be roaming in Peterborough?  I looked at the coverage map and he sh...

lindam by I'm helpful level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need little bit data with same plan

HiBefore i port my number out to a competitor i am offering a chance for someone to offer me the plan i want. I already have a plan Just need little bit of more data. I called support was with them for about 40 mins.  Was told cant be offered anythin...

mohdyasar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Something wrong on my Fido dashboard

Hello. Since last month, I've been using prepaid phone. I have no problem to use it.   Today, I tried refill $10. I paid it.  Then I realized that Expiry date beside Refill now button. It display "Expires on: June 05, 2019" I often the line on August...

sehui by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing temporary suspension

Hello!I have temporarily suspended my account back in May, as I was out of country for the summer, and would like to reactivate it now, as well as change to the new double data plan, if it's possible to do both at once. I would really appreciate inst...

dms7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Visual Voicemail

How do I get rid of visual voicemail I just want my messages playing in my mailbox when I press 1 to get to voicemail I did not enable visual voicemail yet it won’t go away

Abab9341 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes