General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido Bonus

Why did I receive a 90.00 bonus emailed to me,than it says,cannot find page?

Treza by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mobile voice mail

I want to exceed the number of the rings before the call transfers to my voice mail. My phone is LG G6. Thanks.

Vanig by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Piss Poor Customer service, Again! (still)

Im more than 8 years from you fido i just renewed my contract last month July 21 and i called 2x that im switching my phone to samsung S8+ as you offer my friend this Unit  for 0 down when she upragraded her phone and you just offer me Sumsung 8A for...

Bon26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased an iPhone 8 plus

I purchased an iPhone 8 plus through an upgrade online, it kept telling me that there were issues with the web connection and it wasn't being processed. But then my plan was updated and it gave me the plan that i upgraded to. I just wanna know if it ...

ColxLxB by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get visual voice mail?

Right now my voicemail is transcribed to text and pushed to me as a text message.   I have been stuck on the same plan for 10 years because I'm told this feature is not available with all the current plans. I'm also paying extra to subsidize my origi...

Chris-D by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes