General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Where is my credit after cancelling my account?

I cancelled my phone account with Fido on Black Friday, Nov 26, 2021, but my billing date is on the 22nd of each month, and I paid for the full month (Nov 23 - Dec 22). It is now Dec 25, and my credit or the bill that should show a credit has not pop...

jgrsnts by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! activate a new SIM card for a new tablet data only plan

I am a post paid customer and have a new unactivated SIM card and like to add a tablet data only plan on-line and to skip the set up fee but can't find out how.  I'm not keen to buy a new tablet with 2 year contract.  Thanks for the help

MrB0 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible Customer Service

Hey fido,I have been a customer with fido for many years now and I have yet to have a good experience. I feel as though I have to call fido every month because something has gone wrong. (E.g. discounts not being applied, phone not being sent out, or ...

Report FRAUD

Hi there,my email account was randomly bombarded with subscriptions I never made. After a quick google search, it turns out this is an "email bomb" that a bot does in order to hide actually important emails you receive during the scam. Sure enough, I...

bobbymex by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes