General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How to delete my account

Hi, I got prepaid sim card by mail, tested it but service was very bad.I didnt use fido services at all, and trow sim card in to garbage.I got bill on my email for all month thats I didnt use this service.Wanted to delete my account, but fido suppor...

be3max by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Port in Issues

Hi, Having some issues porting in a number from Freedom and I've been getting the run around unfortunately. When I complete the eligibility check it states the number can't be ported as it is cancelled. Number is active however. Talked to Fido and th...

huginsweda by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Friday deals not showing in My Account

It seems to be repeated problems with Fido!  I have signed up to BF deals at Fido booth (I have three lines) and my plans should have 1000LD for free and cost 29$ plan for 20Gb +10Gb total 30Gb.  However, in My Account they showed the original pricin...

skwong by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Phone repair - poor customer service

Terrible customer service, I have a phone in for repair trying to talk with someone about it being fixed is a nightmare. I have been past from department to department, cut off multiple times. My level of frustration is at breaking point. Does noone ...

Daniel664 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Referal credit not applied

HI I have referred 3 freinds to Fido back in September and no credit is applied to my bills. I have received the emails that confirm the registration of my freinds with Fido. THe emai also menins that I will recevie the credit but nothing has applied...