cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Keen07
I'm a participant level 2

I called today to ask about long distance charges on my account, and boy was I disappointed when the agent that helped me was being rude. She would have me on "hold" but it would be complete silence. For minutes on end (10) I would have to ask her if she was still there to when she would respond "I'm doing my job" which is understandable but put me on a real hold so I know what's going on. After going back and fourth I simply asked for a supervisor to which she put me on another one of her "holds" for another 10 minutes so I decided to hang up and my girlfriend eneded up calling back very nicely, explaining what happened to the agent that responded and asked if we could speak to the supervisor to which she told me she can't do that, so now here I am complaining on the website about something so simple. She had no customer service skills whatsoever! If you don't want to work in customer service don't. It's simple. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

Hey @Keen07 ,

We're truly sorry to learn about your experience. 🙁

This is definitely not the kind of service we aim to offer. We can definitely take in your feedback for this incident. Please contact us here so we can continue with you! 

Keen07

I will hope to hear from a real person by my phone number or by email Smiley thank you 

Hello Keen07,

Welcome to the community!

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. That's why FidoLony invited you to contact customer services again. In addition, you should note that they do not offer customer service via email. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers