General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Undue delay in investigation from back office

I've been with Fido for over a year,  always keeping my part in our agreement/contract,  Fido has caused undue stress , and undue delay in their apparent " back office was supposed to complete with 24 hrs " this started last week..... fedex allowed a...

Karlab by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unpleasant Experience with Fido Mobile

I just wanted to share my experience with others so that they may be aware of the lack of "Customer Service," I have received when shopping for a new provider. Just a tip, don't transfer your phone number until you are completely satisfied with the s...

uofaboy by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong information

Hi Fido Service Team, I really lost trust from your customer service,I was told something (not once but lots of time) but never happen in reality.Because of wrong information, I have to pay $100 extra from my pocket. 

Hsbhatia93 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged $90 while ROAMING turned "OFF"

I have been with Fido for two years and was happy with the service until this evening. I have been in Costa Rica am in the tech space and use my phone daily. I have never complained about a phone bill in 29 years. My data on my phone has been on and ...

1fineapple by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2020- Online refill not working!!!

I'm having a problem with this "refill now". I put in the refill amount and the required information to pay. After about 5 attempts, I still get get " OOPS, that doesn't seem to be working" All my information is correct! This is very frustrating, and...

ama999 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes