cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Billing 3rd time for a phone suspended.

skamranhaider
I'm a participant level 3

I have 3 phones from Fido. I suspended two lines for 6 months and agreed to pay the suspension fee which is 7 dollar per month.

Every month (this is the 3rd time) Fido is showing the phone is suspended but charging me $84.38 regardless. 

As soon as turning the airplane mode off for just one second by mistake, they charged me 14 dollars for a roaming.

No way to turn it off. I thinks I should talk to a lawyer to fix this fraudulent charges on my bills.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoKenny

Hello @skamranhaider

In order to verify the charges on your bill, we will need access to your account. When you get a chance, please contact us, you can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

skamranhaider

Online invoice still reflect the wrong amount.

Hey @skamranhaider!

We sent you a PM so we can look into it. You can reply to us and we'll access your account and review your invoices together. Smiley

skamranhaider

I don't why are unable to access my account when you have our numbers thru this ID.

EMAIL ME AND START ONLINE CHAT

We do not have access to your account this way, which is why @FidoKenny referred you to our contact page. 😊

That said, please know that if you were charged in error for both the plan and the temporary suspension fee, our team will make sure to make the correction for you every month.

I will send you a PM shortly so we can look into this together. Talk soon!