cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service experience ever

SV14
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was sent a promotion for an upgrade to a new phone, when trying to get it done through the website I consistently got errors. Then I called customer services and basically was told that they can only send the phone to my old address and if they update my address they will not honour the promotion. This is all happening during Covid and they tell me that I have to go to the store and maybe they can help there but it's not gueranteed. I am a person who has health issues and I am at risk of getting sick so I will not be going to stores. No offer to help with in any way was granted all I was told is that we can't do anything for you. I his is rediculous I am thinking of seriously switching companies and I have been a loyal Fido customer for years. Horrible experience.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @SV14

That is definitely not right and sorry to hear about your recent experience. Any offer we provide should be available through customer service, unless it's originally a store exclusive offer, in which case you'd need to visit a store from the get-go. Since the offer was provided through our website, we can assist you on our end while you stay in the comfort of your home.

A promotion sent to you would mean that you have a targeted offer for you line, so we'll need to access your account to take a closer look. You can contact us at these channels to get started, but I'll send you a PM to get this sorted out as quickly as possible. Talk to you soon Smiley