Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback offer not applie

Ajay8
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I got an offer from win back team. I agreed to pay the downpayment with the credit they gave me. The contract I recieved is completely different what was promised. I contacted Fido customer care, several times and all the times got the same answer over and over that "we can't do anything on behafe of Winback team ", the only thing they do is leaving message for the Winback team to contact me and resolve the issue. Every time they give me 24 to 48 hours to wait and this is going on from more then 10 days. Could anyone from Fido contact me to resolve this as it is geting frustrated now.

7 REPLIES 7

Ajay8

Sorry Anthony  i did calling and chatting both ways to contact them but still not resolve. get a case open lets see how long it will take to resolve. any ways thankx for your reply.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Ajay8,

Let us know if it doesn't get solved and we'll send you a private message here on the community to help you out. 

Ajay8

Hi Claudia

Thank you for reaching me, for the issue no one contacted me yet and I can see details in my account are same, no change there either.

Hello @Ajay8,

Has been resolved since Monday? If not, we can send you a message here.

Ajay8

not resolved yet.

Hey @Ajay8! Philippe here. I'll send you a PM shortly. Smiley

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Ajay8,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected to be reached out by the winback team.

Feel free to contact us over these methods if you need help