cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win back call

Matt04
I'm a contributor level 2

I was a Fido customer for a few years and had had to leave Fido almost 2 years back  to join Telus to get a good deal. I received a call from Fido from a number ending 9930. They offered a good deal which I wanted to consider, however, I needed to know about ending the existing Telus contract before agreeing to it. The person called me said they would call

me back, however, upon answering the call, it is getting disconnected. How can I contact them. Also, if someone from customer support can help, that would be helpful. Thanks 

13 REPLIES 13

Matt04

Hi @FidoPhilippe ,

thanks for your response. I have contacted the customer support and they said they can't do anything about the offer Win back team provided and suggested to wait for them to call back again. I am ok with waiting, however, as their calls keep on dropping after picking it up, I don't know how to proceed with their offer and move to Fido again. 

I guess I can't PM you guys, so could you or other moderators could PM me to proceed with this?

Thanks again Smiley

Very good @Matt04! I'll send you a PM shortly then. Smiley

Matt04

@FidoPhilippe Hello, I have been waiting  a few days for you reply in the PM. Any update on it?

Hey @Matt04,

We've replied to you in PM, see you there. 

Matt04

@FidoClaudia The reason why I didn't respond till now is because I am tired of your PM things. There are some technical issues on your side when it comes to sending PMs I think, because that's what @FidoPhilippementioned to me in his PM. I was only getting PM directly from him and not from 'Fido Solutions'. 

I was looking for a win back offer that offered to me in the call and wanted to know if it is possible to get that to get back into Fido. What I felt like from the PM chat with @FidoPhilippe was that you are just reading the messages and just don't have the power/control to make a decision on whether that deal is possible or not or doesn't have the authority to provide alternate offers to get the customers back. 

I did spend  some time with Fido customer service  2 years back asking for better deals. However, I was disappointed last time and I had to move to Telus as a result. My chat with Fido is nearing its end I don't have time to waste. Enough is enough.

Good morning @Matt04 , I've been reading your post about win back calls and your frustration.  The personal messages that you received are from the community forum moderators, so they are legitimate.

I'm sorry to interject on your ongoing conversation with the forum moderators. They are the experts and can give you the best advice. 

The win back calls you are receiving are from a third-party, which is contracted to offer you a plan that would have you consider returning to Fido. When you miss or defer a call from the win back team, it could take a few weeks for them to come back around to you if you don't make a decision right away. I don't think that anyone else has access to the win back offers outside of the win back team. You may have to wait for them to call you back, unfortunately. I'm in no way an expert on this, but I have had calls from them before and it does take a while for them to come back to calling you again. 

Matt04

@FidoPhilippe @FidoAnthonyZ  I am not sure why it is taking so long for sending a PM and get things going. I had my mind set to join Fido back however, ti am feeling total ignorance from Winback team as well as the support here. This was similar to how I felt when I left Fido last time. Sorry to say, I don't see any improvement in customer service. 

Hello @Matt04,

Did you double-check your notifications in the community?

We've reached out by PM a couple of times now.

Matt04

@FidoPhilippe Hello, I haven't received a PM yet Smiley

Matt04

@FidoPhilippe  Sounds good. I will wait for your PM. Thanks Smiley

Our PM is sent! 

Matt04

@FidoAnthonyZ  just so that you know, I haven't received any PM as of now! 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Matt04! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Have you been able to get in touch since you've posted this? If not, you can reach out to us here or request a PM from the community for support.