cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rtawiah1
I'm a participant level 3

Fido is the WORST!!! If we did not have a contract with them I would move to another provided. We are always given different information when we call and the reps are not very helpful or knowledgable. I ordered new phones and spoke to a very nice lady who told us that the order was placed and we would receive the phone is a couple week. I called back after a couple weeks and the another rep told me that the phones were not ordered and no changes were made to our account. After another week I called back and was told that we now needed to go to a Fido store to get the phones. We were also told that we would not have to pay the $45 acctivation fee since it was Fidos fault which we ended up paying at the time. Now I check my bill and it is more than we were originally told it would be. If I knew the cost was going to be this much, I would have never changed the plan. With COVID we can not afford to pay what we are paying. When i call and Ask if they can help change the plan so we arent paying as much, they do not seem to be able to help me. I was paying $60 for a phone and data. I was told that once the phone was paid off the monthly cost would go down. Today they tell me that that is not the case. It makes sense to me that if I am not longer paying for the phone that the cost should decrease. I am sure that these complaints fall on deaf ears so I don't typically leave comments but today I was disappointed in the service we received. 

7 REPLIES 7

Rtawiah1

Hello I still have not been able to talk to someone at Fido about my bill. Is it possible that someone can get back to me? 

Rtawiah1

I sent the mesage in May it is now August and I still have not heard from anyone. 

Hey @Rtawiah1! Philippe here.

You can reach out to us via the methods found here or you can request a PM from the community for support.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Rtawiah1

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look.

Talk to you soon! 

Rtawiah1

Thank you Julien

Rtawiah1

Hello Julien,

Wondering if you have had a chance to look at my account?/ 

Hello @Rtawiah1 Smiley

I see we had sent you a PM back in May when you first contacted us, but received no reply.

You can either reply to the message in your Community inbox, or reach out to customer service for live assistance, and we'll be glad to assist you!