cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail not getting delivered to iPhone

nabeelr
I'm a participant level 2

Everytime someone leaves a voicemail, it either takes weeks, or me manually calling into my phones VM to get the voicemail to show up in the Visual Voicemail tab, or to get any notifcation at all that I have voicemail.

This has been an ongoing issue for YEARS, and I am paying extra for this feature that isn't working.

I recently called in and they reset my voicemail which made it work for about 3-4 days, and now it's back to not working again.

Is Fido going to impliment a permament fix? What can I do to not have this issue anymore?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoLony

Hey @nabeelr,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to learn that you've been experiencing this for years. 🙁

I definitely suggest to get in touch with customer care so they can troubleshoot this further with you. They can also get in touch with our tech team if needed over the phone!

nabeelr

I've already called in about this a multiple times... How many more times will I need to address this for there to be a perminant fix?

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @nabeelr!

Is your iOS up to date? 

In the past, this was a problem that certain users were experiencing and it should have been resolved with Apple's latest iOS update. More info here.

That said, if it continues to occur, we'll need to check out your account and open a ticket with our technical team. Did you get a chance to contact us again to review things? If not, let us know and we'll send you a PM right here ont he Community! 

Mokanina

I have beeing having the same problem for years. I always keep my OS up to date, I even switch to a new phone and I still have the same problem. When I open a ticket, they reset the VM and then it works for a while but  graduately fails agian in few months. Fido really needs to come up with a permanent fix on that issue!!