Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage support needed!

tariqul
I'm a participant level 2

20190122_234059.jpg

What does this mean? Is it going to cost me extra money? And I got charged $10 for using extra data, they said. But I didn't even finished my existing data. So why did they do it? 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @tariqul Were you able to get your question answered? 

Please share with the Community. Smiley 

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @tariqul. Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post. 

From the picture showed, it seems to be simply tracking the usage you've made with your minutes. Extra data usage wouldn't appear there as well. 

To clarify a bit more, could you tell us whether you have a prepaid, postpaid or data-only line? How many minutes are included in your plan? Does your plan has unlimited minutes only in the evenings or on weekends? Keep us posted. Smiley 

With that being said, if you'd like to have this looked at, you can reach out here, through one of our customer service channels. Or alternatively, we can send you a PM to have a closer look at your account. 

tariqul

Screenshot_20190122-233955_My Account.jpg

Currently I'm using the postpaid plan which costs $65/mo and includes 2GB data, Unlimited CanadaWide calling and international calling. Have a look at my account.

@tariqul  are you trying to ask if you will be charged for the 13 minutes that is under the first weekday that also says you have 0 minutes included? 

Did you recently change your plan? That might be something left over if you changed your plan within your cycle but if you have unlimited Canada wide minutes that should not even be there. 

You will need to get Fido to look your account to see whats going on.

Hey @tariqul,

We haven't hear back from you in a bit. 

Had you recently changed your plan? That could explain what you're seeing.