cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpectedly high bill!

KiranGill
I'm a participant level 2

I have a plan of $60 per month, and an installment of $81 for the Iphone I purchased. However, I got a bill of $615!!!!!! What the heck!! 
I please need this resolved as soon as possible!

5 REPLIES 5

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @KiranGill,

Welcome to the community!

Have you had a chance to review your invoice details to see exactly what you were billed for? Please see here how to save/print your invoice details.

After you review it and would like to dispute the charges you will need to contact customer service directly and they can better assist you.

If the charges are valid and you are not able to make the payment at once you can set up a payment arrangement, see here for more details.

KiranGill

I tried contacting them so many times, but unable to do so! That's why I posted it here. 

Hello, again @KiranGill,

I understand wait times are longer than usual but you can take advantage of the callback feature when you call or you can message them through social media also, you can find all the information in the link I provided above. 

KiranGill

I contacted fido by call on last wednesday, they said they'd look into it and contact me in 4-5 days - at max. No response till now. 

Hey @KiranGill

We'll be more than happy to assist you and review your account. You can either give us a call or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. You can find all the information on our Contact Us page