cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get order completed

Saleh1
I'm a participant level 2

I have been promised by 5 agents and a supervisor to complete my order, it been over a month and a half and no one can make it done.

What kind of service you are providing for your customers? 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Saleh1!

This doesn't sound right, ordering a device should be quick and easy!

Can you give us some more information as to what's going on exactly? What type of device have you ordered? Were you given a reason for the delays?

Let us know and we'll go from there Smiley

Saleh1

In mid February, I received a call from win back team, they gave me an offer and I took it: iphone 12 with a plan and two tablets, they told me that I would receive the phone after 2 weeks, I received the tablets on time but not the phone. After 3 weeks I called customer service, the representative told me that my order got cancelled because there was something wrong with the payment and he told me he couldn’t do anything for me because it was offered by the win back team! he made a request for them to call me within 48 hours, I didn't receive any call for 5 days so I called back and the same thing happened, also for the third and fourth time, then I requested to talk to the supervisor to complain which I did and finally he told me that I didn't pay the upfront, which no one asked me to pay and I thought it was going to be deducted from my credit card, anyway I paid the upfront money and the supervisor told me to waif for couple of days to receive an email with the confirmation then I would receive the phone after two weeks or so, I waited for a week without receiving any email, so I called again and talked to the representative, she told me just wait without making it clear to me, I got frustrated and cancelled the order, and there it stands!

Hello @Saleh1,

Sorry to hear you didn't have the experience when ordering your device and that you ended cancelling your order.

If you need help with your account, please feel free to contact us over these methods

Saleh1

@FidoAnthonyZYou just want me to try again and again and waste my time! I have already tried those methods 5 times before I post my complain here, you didn't give me any solutions!!! 

Hello @Saleh1

We understand how important it is for you to get this resolved ASAP. I can assure you that all we want on our end is to help you fix this.

We need access to your account to see what was discussed so far. For this, it will be necessary to speak to our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community. Let us know what's best for you.