Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNACCEPTABLE FIDO CUSTOMER SEVICE

Olenahalych
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, 

my name is Olena, and I'm gonna share my terrible experience with fido! This platform is my last hope before escalating the problem further!  
ive been with fido more than 10!!! Years, never had a contract phone but this year I decided to one, so August 29,2020 I went to Yorkdale fido store and signed up for an upgrade to get a new iPhone 11, I provided my DL, I clearly provided my phone number, got a phone? Signed the agreement and went home happy. After 2 weeks I got a call from my mom saying that she has been charged $150  her fido account and looks like her plan has been changed. After investigation, we found out that the person at Yorkdale changed the plan and assigned my phone to my moms account!!! Which is a big big mistake! I've been trying to call customer service and been explained that everything has to be changed back to normal at the store, not online. I went to sq one (they were trying to help but didn't solve anything as it wasn't the original store of purchase) so I went to Yorkdale where the guy who sold me tho phone said he can't do anything and I was supposed to see what I'm signing, the manager was unprofessional and didn't care at all either. But they promised to phone me back when they have an answer, never called me back! Their work phone (please experience yourself, try to get to fido store at Yorkdale it's impossible) always unavailable, I went there again and they said it's too late for changes as it's been more than 2 weeks. The issue hasn't been fixed, my mom still gets charged a lot of money and asking me every day to switch it back to normal. Customer support sends me to the store saying it's fixable, the store manager doesn't care and has no desire to even listen to me, saying it's too late and I had to check what I'm signing, I can't reach them (Yorkdale store), another fido store says it's only can be done at Yorkdale and it's just a visiios circle.

I would really like to hear some advice! 
ASAP 

thank you, 

loyal fido member Olena H

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Olenahalych! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. Let's see if we can get you out of that circle! At your request, I'll send you a PM from the community to check that out, as I need access to your account. Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks!