cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Delete Robokiller

libra1963ca
I'm a participant level 2

Long story but was getting unwanted unknown international calls one ring only, huge volumes from all over the world. Numbers kept changing so blocking didn't work. Also, didn't want to change phone number right away. So, downloaded app called Robokiller. Calls get forwarded to them and they put through if they are in your contacts and block unknown numbers. 7 day free trial. So these calls stopped during my free trial. I followed instructions to deactivate Robokiller and deleted it from my phone and cancelled with them but my calls still get forwarded even though i got a message that deactivation was successful. I have deleted the app but they still get my calls if I don't answer and now my voicemail is gone so callers just hear 3 beeps and then nothing. Robokiller support sent me a useless email and Apple tried to help me but could not. Maybe Fido should delete my email and reactivate? I don't know how to get Robokiller to stop getting my calls. 

2 REPLIES 2

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @libra1963ca,

Sounds like your phone is still set to forward your calls to the Robokiller service.

You will need to reset your call forwarding you can get info on how to disable the call forwarding here.

This is the number that unanswered calls should be forwarded to for your voicemail +16478395028

libra1963ca

Okay, I re-activated the conditional 3 voicemail forward codes and added the Fido voicemail number as you suggested and turned off my Call Forwarding setting and it worked!!!

Thank you so much. You have been so helpful. I wish I came to you first.