cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer childs cell to his own account

LG76
I'm a participant level 3

10 hours spent wasting my time over a month and a half, in store, phone calls, and live chat...we got nothing. 

My son turned 19, we thought it would be easy, all we want is to have his cell plan moved to his own account exactly like we did with my older child 2 years ago. 

He bought his $250 prepaid visa to use as a security deposit even though we had two supervisors tell us it wasn't necessary. We have been in store to pay it and move it, nope! We have called to have them do it, nope! 

Even had a third supervisor promise to do it and call back and confirm last week to have this done, promised to call the next day when missing that appointment and then again, promised to call today...NOTHING!!!! 

Here's the text I keep getting.

Hi this is Shevonne from Fido, Sorry I wasn't able to reach you yesterday. I will be calling you today at the same time as discussed. Thank You

I could use ANY help at this point, at this point I'd pay out both of our contracts and go somewhere else. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @LG76,

We'll be happy to look into this with you.

Send us a PM here and we'll see what's going on.

LG76

How would you like me to do that 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @LG76

Sorry to hear about your experience. To clarify, creating a new account for your son would require a credit evaluation, and so we cannot or should not guarantee the outcome of that request.

That said, since you have everything ready to complete the next steps, we'll be sending you a PM here to follow up and review the situation with you.

Talk to you soon Smiley