cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third-party charges

Zada321
I'm a participant level 3

Why fido charge for third-party they send $194 bill extra I talk to fido but can't do anything then I decide cancelled my service with fido both line  move to different provider fido customer service  is useless 

9 REPLIES 9

FidoVan

Hi there @Zada321 !

Welcome to the Community!

I understand receiving unwanted charges is never a pleasant situation. That said, if you are referring to ''third party charges'' and not ''third party changes'', those are not from Fido as Fido is simply the billing agent if you selected the carrier as the billing method.

You can visit this link as it contains useful information. 

Hope this helps!

Zada321

But I didn't authorize fido to charge me behalf of third-party  this is not acceptable  I'm talking to my lawyer  about legal action  against fido  the should not charge me for third party charges  this is not the first time  this is 3rd time the charge me I talk to fido about the situation last year I told them to block all third party charges I will be responsible for that next time but still send me agian this year third party charges  I hope they waive my my charges are ready for legal  action this time I will not let them go I will fight to the last 

Fido is the billing agent for providers such as Boku, Google and others for all third-party services such as games, applications and events when customers make purchases or subscribes to services on their devices and have the billing method set to their carrier. As such, all third-party purchases appear on the Fido bill.

For any questions about the billing or support with the application, you can refer to the provider’s contact information in the “Details of third-party charges” section of your bill. These services are provided by other companies, so they have all the answers to your questions and are best to assist you with your request.

If you need further assistance with that, you can reach us out through our servicing channels or we can send you a PM here to that we can access the details of your account.

Zada321

That's OK I going to take legal action against fido this is not first time and fido shouldn't be agent of third parties  they shouldn't charge there customers for third parties autherwis they lose lots customers  

Sorry you feel this way @Zada321. We will not be the billing agent if that is changed in your settings. We're here if you change your mind though.

Zada321

request somany time to fido  to block all third party charges from my account but they didn't lesson to me everything should be on my file that asked how many times they have my conversation recording I request them last year know time for some action let decide this matter in court  

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Zada321

If this was requested in the past and you were still charged, we'll need to check your account to see what happened.

We're gong to send you a PM so we can review things. See you there!

Zada321

Yes u can check  I'm here pm me  

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We did, check your inbox! Smiley