Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very important! Can someone please respond to my request. Thank you

aaronmassengale
I'm a contributor level 1

Can someone please respond to my request. Very important!! Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @aaronmassengale , the question you have should probably be directed to fidosolutions by one of These methods mentioned. You can also call Fido from your device by dialing *611. Hope you get what you are looking for 

aaronmassengale

Thank you for your response. I am responding on behalf of my brother Aaron. I am his assurity and am authorized to oversee his well-being as he has mental illness and is still hospitalized from his traumatic experience with Fido on June 1st. I have tried all avenues to communicate with Fido representatives with no response. As a Fido vip community rep. I am hoping you are willing to reach out to me again. Thank you for your consideration. 

Sincerely, J.B. Massengale 

Hello,

Sorry to hear of Aaron's situation. However, as Original_Lucy alluded, the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We don't work for, or even represent Fido in any capacity. We are fellow customers wanting to help others with any information we may have accumulated over the years. If Aaron's request was about something general, we may be able to assist in the matter. However, if the issue is specific to his account and phone line, we are unfortunately unable to provide assistance with those types of matters. That's why Original_Lucy directed Aaron to contact Fido Support.

I do understand you may have already attempted to communicate with Fido support. Have you also attempted to contact them via their customer service page? In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers