cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The biggest thieves network

saviarissa
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

1) There's no mention of their customer support number on their website. You have to go inside their website like crystal maze and still you get nothing.  Thanks to Google!!!

2) Overpriced  to the core. You are told one price. The bill shows another. 

3) no option on their website to cancel their device protection plan....which is as crooked as their service 

Can I get a call from anyone from fido?

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Saviarissa,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You can access Fido's Contact Us page from most, if not all, of their website's pages near the bottom of the page. To access their contact numbers, Contact Us --> My Fido Services --> Call Us (under Get in touch). In addition, their AskJack (Live Chat) is available on their Support page (as well as their contact page).

Have you had a chance to view the billing details of your bill? You should be able to view the details of your bill via My Account --> View & Manage Bill. From there, you should be able to Print and Save a PDF version of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to view the details online via the Monthly Charges, Usage Summary, and Other Charges and Credits links.

In order to cancel your device protection (or any services) you would need to contact customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @saviarissa , sorry you are having difficulty contacting Fido. Did you try calling *611 from your device? Another method would be to reach out on Twitter or Facebook and contact a customer service representative as this is a community forum. Hope one of these methods works for you, enjoy your day and stay safe