cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

Miket1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I bought 4 lines yesterday with new phones and one of them isn't working. I tried calling but the offices are "closed" even though it's within operating hours. I tried getting support online, unavailable to connect me. Not to mention my plan is all screwed up and I am not getting a number of the things I was promised. As of now I am overpaying for less features and without a working phone! Awesome experience this far guys glad I made the switch, NOT. If anyone reads this and is considering going with Fido save your time and money and just go to Koodo.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNajat

Hey @Miket1! We're sorry to read this. We're a lot busier during this Black Friday period. Rest assured that we're doing everything that we can to get back to everyone as fast as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to contact us again and we will get back to you ASAP. 

funke1
I'm a participant level 2

When we do try to contact you, your phone lines and live chat are both closed. How do we resolve issues when you have no customer service available?

Hey @funke1! You can find our operating hours here by clicking on the service you're looking for assistance for. 

funke1

Hi, thank you. My issue wasn't that I wasn't aware of the operating hours, it's that within operating hours, both the chat and phone lines were consistently saying "we are exceptionally closed".