cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer service for Return

megmadden10
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I did the fido trade-in program the second week of december, and was told that i would receive a shipping label to send in my old phone so taht i could receive the credit that it was worth to me account. However after waiting more than 20 days for a return label to be emailed to me , i still have no received it. As well, I've tried talking to the customer service representatives about locating this shipping label so that i can send it in. I was on hold for more than 2.5 hours mroe than 3 times. i got cut off everytime i was talking adn the representatives told me that they actually do not do return labels at all. i am very very displeasaed with the customer service that i have receieved, they were beyond incompetent asking me to retype in the chat box what i was looking for and having to explain it to the same individual over 5 times. His name was Aman and still would not help me with returning my old phone to get the credit. 

Fido's customer service is appaling, this has created a great disprespect for the company. i have been a customer for over 10 years, they should be more attentive to their long standing customers. I will be looking for another phone company that is willing to help provide assistance, not make me go in circlces. 

They were absoutley no help and do not provide shipping labels no many how many times you ask about it and say that you were supppsoed to receive one.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @megmadden10 , sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. I suggest (I know I sound like a broken record when I say this) you dm fidosolutions on Twitter and request assistance.  They will definitely respond back, it may take a bit of time but they do respond to DMs. After a couple of security questions, they will be able to look at your account. Hope that gives you another avenue to contact Fido support without waiting on hold. Cheers 

swatts1401
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

They never called back. I was told June 7 that I would be getting a call in the next 48 hours and I'm still waiting for it.