I've had an ongoing issue dating back to Nov 27th - spoken with a multitude of reps and the only thing anyone has done is "document my account."
- two mobile lines activated via live chat- one line was activated under an incorrect plan, the other line was activated with the wrong hardware. (phone)
- called to correct, no action taken, instead interaction recorded and agent requested I call back later because one line is still inactive... seems like an odd limitation but ok.
- called back to correct - interaction recorded, escalated to supervisor - told nothing can do done at this time because of a system limitation. Told to call back again... see where this is going...
- called back again, great agent! did their best to address issues... however, as it turns out, nothing was done.
- called back again after waiting for hardware 3 weeks- informed order was never placed (even though I received confirmation email?) rep escalated to supervisor - received voicemail from supervisor asking me to call back in... I'm sorry I missed this call but seriously, you're going to continue to make it my responsibility at this point?
- called back in to cancel service - told I would have to speak with a supervisor to avoid paying fees for the line/hardware i dont even have yet... this has not gone well. Now I'm waiting on a supervisor to leave me another voicemail so this whole process can be repeated.
- Im hoping someone sees this that can provide some action on my account?
@Cawtau great post, appreciate you providing me the fido solutions contact. And youre right, I hadn't giving your team a fair shake on this. Tbh, the lack of resolution through other channels has me doubting anything would be different but I never tried so that's on me. Still, original mod should have recognized I was looking for action and taken it upon himself to reach out with a PM and not put it back on me. I was already clearly upset with the lack of effort from everyone I had dealt with.
I have experienced horrible customer service from Fido as well. They don't want to take responsibility for issues beyond a customer's control and blame the "system." We know the system has limitations -- don't punish the customers, work with them.
Welcome to the Community!
I am sorry to see you've had this kind of experience. It doesn't sound like the kind of thing we want for any of our customers. In cases like these, we would need to access your account to take a closer look at the details on file. There are a few other ways to contact us other than by phone. You can see these right from here on our Contact Us page.
If you would prefer that we send you a PM from here, let us know and we can do that as well!
Hey Pierre, please take what I'm about to say as constructive criticism and not an angry outburst: maybe the mods here need to do a little digging/due diligence before responding to a post like this. Your suggestion to use other avenues for contact funnel you back to either live chat agent or call in. Ive already provided my call in experience and my live chat experience has been: 1) our automated system can't seem to resolve your issue, let's put you through to a rep. 2) I'm in the queue 3) nobody answers and my session times out or i connect with a rep and they take one look at my account and disconnect the chat.
This has been my fido experience to date. And I'm sure your response will be: hey - I need you to fill out some paperwork so I can look into this. (which is what the last rep did before I never heard anything back).
But maybe I'm wrong, let's see if any mod can turn my fido experience around!
Welcome to the community!
@JoeAre wrote:...maybe the mods here need to do a little digging/due diligence before responding to a post like this...
I can understand your frustration. However, this is not customer service. This is the community forum. The only due diligence possible here is to read your original post.
@JoeAre wrote:...Im hoping someone sees this that can provide some action on my account?
No one here can check your account details without access to your account. As already mentioned, if you would like to further discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. You have been provided with the methods of contacting customer service. I understand you have already gone through that process. However, the moderators cannot access your account without verifying your identity. That's why FidoPierre offered to send you a PM. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.
Hope this helps 😀