Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend my account for a month

sujeetpingale
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Team,

I would like to suspend my services for a month starting today, 25th Dec, however, I could not reach out to customer care as it was closed on 24th Dec and today 25th Dec. I have a flight on 25th and I cannot call FIDO when I reach to India. How do I suspend my line for a month without calling to customer care and my billing cycle will start tomorrow on 26th Dec so I don't want to get charged.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sujeetpingale,

Welcome to the community and Happy Holidays!

Unfortunately, I don't think the temporary suspension will suit your situation. As far as I am aware, the temporary suspension is available for 2 to 12 months (see here). A one month suspension would not be possible. In addition, the temporary suspension can only be added for the next billing cycle (see here).

The temporary suspension is only something which can be done by customer service. If you wish to discuss your options, you will need to contact customer service so they can access your account. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they have verified some information, they can also access your account.

That said, since today is a Holiday, there may not be anyone available to reply to your PM in time before your next cycle begins tomorrow.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers