Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Closures due to COVID 19

LuvAustin
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Shame on you, Fido. 

Your stores are understandably closed due to the pandemic of COVID-19. But why do your policies remain rigid? 

I renewed my contract in January 2020. I physicially went into a store. It’s now March and I’ve been expecting a $168 credit to be applied to my bill, which was part of the customer retention program at that time. 

Today I phoned to clarify: why hasnt this credit been applied? 

The customer service representative was pleasant but unfortunately was not able to apply the credit because I had to go the store. 

Dear Fido. Why do you have to remain so steadfast? 

I’m eight months pregnant. I guarantee that when this pandemic is over, I will have greater qualms to worry about than $168 in credit.

At this extraordinary time when a community is coming together to promote viable and creative options to enable a seamless thread of support, why do you remain rigid Fido?

I know I have signed on for a two year contract, and I already know, based on this experience that I will not be renewing. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @LuvAustin

Many of our stores are closed at this time as we are taking steps to protect our customers and employees.

That said, we can definitely look into your promo! We just need to confirm some info though. 

Can you let us know if the promo is mentioned on your agreement? 

If so, let us know and we'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look.