cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen Phone

Richyrich
I'm a participant level 3

So you guys got verey few hours left in the 3 days i was told youd call its bs i better not get a bill for a phone i never even seen yet like 

7 REPLIES 7

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Richyrich

Welcome to the Community! 

I am not certain to understand your post here, were you waiting for a follow-up by phone from one of our departments? 

Can you tell us a little more about what's going on?

Richyrich

Yeah 3days ago i called and was tild someone would call should be getting on that if yall want your money im not paying for what i donr have not right. Like  im gwttung pissed off waiting for you ppl lets go i also got to do and cant be waiting on you to not call and help me out but yet you can send me a bill for somthing that was stolen. Blue mad

Hey @Richyrich,

I'm not 100% sure to understand the situation here. I would like to know more, we want to help!

You ordered a new phone and the device was stolen upon receiving it?

Can you give us more details on what happened exactly?

Richyrich

Upgraded ups delivery they had wrong address so it had to sit in a truck over night so buyys stole it from the bottom of the box why am i tellimg toy this your court case ppl should have called by now 

Hey @Richyrich!

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the package was stolen during delivery before you received it.

Is that correct?

Richyrich

Yes.  Well is sat overnight well they got my address figure it out

Let me see if I can help you with that. Smiley

I'll need to check out your account though. I will send you a private message to do just that.

Talk to you soon!