cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Problem

IMDUN2
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

The recent notification we received about an outage problem on April 19th has prompted me to write about a problem I am having. On my March bill there is a chage for $400+ for overage use on a 16 hour call to a doctors office. I have tried to talk to someone regarding this and was treated rudely but was advised that I would hear from the company. I have gotten absolutely no response. In addition I chatted and was told there is nothing that can be done about this. I suggested that perhaps there was glitch in the system but have not heard back. 

I did not make this call! I don't know of anyone who would talk on a cell phone to a doctors office for this amount of time! I called the doctor and his office advised me that they did not talk to me on that date at all and certainly not for 16 hours. Also no one has been able to explain to me why the call ended after 16 hours.

I would appreciate any help I can get regarding this issue.  I am ready to cancel my service and move on.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @IMDUN2! Smiley

This is definitely odd as calls billed on the invoice are calls made from the device and SIM card, on the network. It's also a really long call, is it possible the number was dialed in error? 

We'd love to help clear things up and review this situation together! To get started, reach out to us on these channels Smiley