cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointed

Dkin
I'm a participant level 2

It used to be you could contact service and get help. Not penalized. Used to love my Fido and it's services. Now, most likely going to be changing carrier

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Dkin

You can reach out to us at your convenience, using these methods. One of our agents will be happy to help Smiley

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

"penalized" how? They can't retaliate against you

Dkin

I went to pay my bill, and couldn't do it through my app. Tried online, couldn't. I was able to before talking to customer service. So I called, they couldn't tell me why I was suddenly unable to, and would not in any way just answer anything I said except that I could pay through them. I said forget it, I'll pay through my bank. Thing is, I seem to be missing payments. I broke my phone in Dec. I couldn't get into my account until recently so I had made 4 payments through my bank. Definitely 1 was missing in the last month. I think at least 1 other, as well. Not a huge deal except for the way they treated me.They fluffed me off like I was just trying to get out of paying or something. I was trying to pay. 

Hey @Dkin !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble paying your bills! 

That said, in order for us to look into what happened, we'll need access to your account in a secure way.

Therefore, you'll need to contact us through any of the channels listed here and we'll be happy to go over everything with you.