cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Offers with better plans

Matt04
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I was a Fido customer for many years and I left to use Telus as they offered me better deal coupl eof year before. Then, I decided to get back to Fido with a better plan but it was valid only for a year. Right now, the plans that I have on both my lines is not affordable for me with the inflation.

My current plan provides 10GB for 50$  and there is an additional 5GB data on both lines. In reality, I don't need that much data. All I need is a trimmed down plan with some data 1-3GB. Can some one help me with a good offer? I am looking for a plan around 30$ for both lines if you have any good offers, please let me know in a week. Otherwise, I will be moving to a different carrier with less monthly pay. 

Thanks for your consideration.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAlex

Hey Matt04, Alex here! 

Thank you for sharing this with us here, we're glad to have you back with us and we certainly wouldn't want you to have to go to another provider again. 

I'm sure that we can find a plan that will work for your budget and for how much data you need. Just get in touch with our customer service through any of the channels here and we'll check this out with you!