cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 winback offer

Wtu
I'm a participant level 2

I ported one of my phone number during boxing day and received a call from the winback team on Jan 5 and accepted the wingback offer. I asked if I could go to the store to pick up the phone and port back to fido, the agent told me the phone can only be shipped.  The phone was shown to be on back ordered on Jan 5 and said it will take 4 weeks to ship. So I asked them to ship me the simcard first, but was told it has to be done together.  Fine, so I wait.

I chatted with a fido agent yesterday (Jan 28) and was told there was an "internal note" saying this phone is only available to be pick up at the store now.  I asked if I could go pick it up, the fb messanger agent said no, they have to create a ticket for the winback team to contact me.  The internal note was left on my account on Jan 27 but no one ever contacted me.  Now I dont know if I can get the same phone deal anymore as the current deal on fido is completely different, and of course a lot more expensive.  The fido FB agent told me nothing they can do. After reading all these threads, I doubt anything could be done even if it is being escalated to the manager level as it seems like these managers don't care at all.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hello @Wtu

Thank you for the details, we appreciate it. Rest assured that we value all our customers and always do our best to help them!

Your situation is definitely odd though! Has winback contacted you?

If not, please reach out to us on Facebook or twitter and we'd be happy to doublee-check everything with you.

Wtu

I don't know how much you really value your customer when my issue still has not been fixed. Talked to 3 win back agent, 4 customer service rep over the phone.  Last winback agent promised after I pick up the phone from the store, she will call me and get this issue resolved.  Is it resolved? Nope! Didn't even get a call back from her today.

Hey @Wtu,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. Rest assured we value all our customers and we're here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.

With that said, we would need to access your account to take a closer look at the details on file. To get started, please reach out to us on these channels so we can better asisst you.