cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM CALLS

alicita73
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, I have been receiving a lot of spam calls and I even changed my number well, I'm still receiving a few numbers of calls. its getting annoyed the numbers are: 800 3342140 and  800 2491265.

5 REPLIES 5

I am receiving 2 to 3  overseas calls every hour. How can I stop the calls

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @0091, welcome to the community!

I have moved your post here, you will be able to find your answer!

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to let us know!

MohdQushou
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, I routinely received scam phone calls, I got so used to them whenever I answered one mistakenly and hear it I just hung up and move on with my day. However, the last two days I received so many spam phone calls it become annoying, just in the last 10 minutes I received 6 phone calls and each time from a new phone number and a new country ( The last ones where from Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Mali and Tchad). What should I do to stop those phone calls?

Hey there @MohdQushou, welcome to the Community!

I definitely understand that this must be great for you. We'd recommend reporting these calls to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @alicita73!

Welcome to the Community! 

We can definitely understand that it's not fun to receive these type of calls and we're doing everything we can to establish a way to block unwanted calls on our network, but, we're just not quite there yet. 

Your best course of action at this time is to continue reporting these calls to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

Hope this helps!