cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Behavior

Jalpa
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just finished a call with Supervisor name Michael. I thought I would find a solution if it escalated to supervisor! Instead I got harassed by him. He called me a lier and was rude!

I joined back Fido with trust that the person said on phone was true and I had International minutes! Fun part first month I didn't realize that Bill was too much due to credit I had! Second month I had bill of 225 CAD ! Then I realized that this was happening and I reached out to representatives for multiple times today it's been 2 weeks and still no solution for this! Instead I called lier and the tone was bad! 

As immigrant I am not sure what should I have done or say to that person! So I dropped a call! 

I am leaving this services ! Just because of this rude behavior and not understanding the customer 's pain and suffering!

I am a fool even writing this here as I am sure no action will taken by Fido! 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

FidoLony

Hey @Jalpa,

Welcome to the community!

I'm truly saddened to learn about your latest experience with our care team and supervisor. This is definitely not the kind of service we aim to offer. 

We care and would like to assist you with this ongoing situation, we definitely wouldn't want to see you go over this. 

Please contact us here for additional support!