Requesting phone records

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Jason867
I'm a Participant Level 2

Requesting phone records

Hey Guys 

Wondering if you can help me out who do I contact to get my phone records sent to me.? I would only need it for 1 day. 

Thanks J 

Accepted Solution

Re: Requesting phone records

Hello @Jason867,

You can login to MY ACCOUNT -> Billing & Payment -> View Bill from there you can select which month you need then click on save or print your bill and you will be able to download your billing detail.

You will have access to up to 18 month of records if you need anything further back then you would need to contact customer service.

Just a heads up Fido do not log all incoming call number on your invoice if you need that info you would need a court order or a request from the police. They also do no log numbers for text messages.

If you need records within your billing cycle you will have to wait for your invoice to be generated before you can have access to your current cycle records.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Solution

Hello @Jason867,

You can login to MY ACCOUNT -> Billing & Payment -> View Bill from there you can select which month you need then click on save or print your bill and you will be able to download your billing detail.

You will have access to up to 18 month of records if you need anything further back then you would need to contact customer service.

Just a heads up Fido do not log all incoming call number on your invoice if you need that info you would need a court order or a request from the police. They also do no log numbers for text messages.

If you need records within your billing cycle you will have to wait for your invoice to be generated before you can have access to your current cycle records.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Jason867
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for the quick response however I want to be able to see the outgoing numbers I called on a particular date. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Fido Employee afterthefact
Fido Employee

Hi @Jason867 if you follow those instructions to view your online bill, you will be able to view the Outgoing #'s dialled on each day.  You won't be able to see the #'s for incoming calls however.  But for outgoing calls you can see the numbers.  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Jason867

Were you able to find the info you needed? 

Don't hesitate to reach out if you still need help Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5