Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting phone records

Jason867
I'm a participant level 2

Hey Guys 

Wondering if you can help me out who do I contact to get my phone records sent to me.? I would only need it for 1 day. 

Thanks J 

6 REPLIES 6

Nikki81
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi guys,

Wonderful if you guys can help me out here. I need my phone records(calls that I had made)back from 2008 to 2010. How would I get those records. Who would I contact? I read that it goes back 18months but is there another way to go back even further? Thanks 

Hey @Nikki81, welcome to the community!

I have moved your post here! You'll be able to find your answer Smiley

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jason867,

You can login to MY ACCOUNT -> Billing & Payment -> View Bill from there you can select which month you need then click on save or print your bill and you will be able to download your billing detail.

You will have access to up to 18 month of records if you need anything further back then you would need to contact customer service.

Just a heads up Fido do not log all incoming call number on your invoice if you need that info you would need a court order or a request from the police. They also do no log numbers for text messages.

If you need records within your billing cycle you will have to wait for your invoice to be generated before you can have access to your current cycle records.

Jason867

Thanks for the quick response however I want to be able to see the outgoing numbers I called on a particular date. 

Hey @Jason867

Were you able to find the info you needed? 

Don't hesitate to reach out if you still need help Smiley 

afterthefact
I'm experienced level 3
I'm experienced level 3

Hi @Jason867 if you follow those instructions to view your online bill, you will be able to view the Outgoing #'s dialled on each day.  You won't be able to see the #'s for incoming calls however.  But for outgoing calls you can see the numbers.