cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing invoices and stopping call history recordings

AGB2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I will be adding an additional line to my plan but first I would like to remove all my invoices and detailed billing including call history prior to now. I would also like to no longer have my call history on my bills

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @AGB2,

You will not be able to remove the current invoices or call history, but you can have the detailed billing removed going forward, you will have to contact customer service and tell them you just want to have a summary billing.

If you are adding another line and worried the other user will see the bill no need to worry that person can only register as a user and not the account holder and as a user, they do not have access to see the invoice only the account holder will be able to see it.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Smiley

I dont think that call history can be removed from invoince even if u contact Fido.

Have a nice day Smiley

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello AGB2,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not sure you would be able to remove your invoices and your prior call history, however, if you would like to remove your call history from your bill going forward, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers